Submissions have closed and the votes are in and being tallied to determine the winner of this year’s commemorative poster design contest.
We have such an artfully talented community! Our team narrowed down a list of our Top 5 picks and left it up to the public to vote!
- The winner will receive (2) Two Weekend Passes, along with up to $250 in paid travel expenses! To qualify, your design must meet the criteria below, so sharpen those pencils, get the creative juices flowing and read on..
- The purpose is to design an unforgettable poster to illustrate the meaning of What The Festival that, if selected, will be used online and as a limited edition print poster!
- The design should contain original work only (however, you may incorporate the What The Festival Logo into the design)
- The design should be sized as 11 x 17 (or must scale to 11×17)
- Hand Drawn 0r Graphic Design (no straight photography).
- A JPG file no larger than 5MB of your design should be submitted.
- If you are selected as a runner up or winner, we will reach out to get a higher resolution design that is fit for printing.
- Up to three designs per applicant only, please.
- Make sure the poster includes the following text:
- WHAT THE FESTIVAL
- June 16th – 19th 2017
- Wolf Run Ranch
- Contest Opens: March 29th
- Contest Closes: April 12th
- Winner Announced: May 3rd – One winner will be announced via our website and social media channels.
- Grand Prize: (2) Two Weekend Passes to What The Festival 2017, plus up to $250 in travel expenses.
THE FINE PRINT
- What The Festival and Moonshine Events, LLC are entitled to the exclusive rights of all contest submissions. Contest submissions may appear on promotional materials, official merchandise, websites, social networks, Email newsletters, festival credentials, festival tickets, etc.
- Submissions must meet all requirements of the contest submission guidelines in order to be officially entered.
- Festival organizers and/or popular fan vote may select Winner(s).
- Contest entrants may not reproduce their submissions with the intention to sell or publicly distribute the work.
- Contest entrants are entitled to use their submission as part of their personal portfolio.
- If you have already purchased your weekend pass and win the contest, we will refund your pass if you become winner.